What are Hagerty's environmental commitments?
- Our products comply with REACH regulations.
- Production takes place mainly in Europe (Netherlands, France, Italy, Germany).
- A single central warehouse = optimisation of transport costs and environmental impact.
- Our suppliers work with local partners to continuously improve quality processes and the selection of raw materials and components.
- Priority is given to the use of biodegradable ingredients wherever possible.
- Packaging is recyclable (cardboard, plastic, aluminium).
- The cardboard packaging is FSC-certified.
- Cleaning cloths are made from sustainable raw materials (recycled cotton from other cloth productions), using 60% solar energy and in a way that conserves resources. They contain clay and natural oils and are dyed with environmentally-friendly colours. Finally, they can be disposed of in household waste.
- The Odour Eliminator formula is Ecocert certified (contains 100% natural ingredients).