Creation of Hagerty
After having created the first Silver Polish with tarnish preventive, William J. Hagerty founded Hagerty in 1895 in South Bend, USA. Neighbors and friends were his first clients, afterwards he started receiving orders by mail. In the early 50’s, other high quality cleaners for jewelry, fine silver items and cutlery were developed by William Hagerty’s grandsons.
For 125 years, Hagerty has been developing and distributing special cleaning products for jewellery, silver pieces, tableware, carpets, textiles and many other surfaces.
Thanks to the wide range of products, you will find the perfect care for the surface to be maintained. Our unique formulas are designed to make cleaning a pleasure and to make your objects shine again with ease.
Our mission is to care for precious objects through time.
Dive into our universe:
- Mainly European production (FR, DE, NL, IT)
- One central warehouse in France
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging (cardboard, plastic, aluminium)
- Cardboard packaging are FSC certified
- Priority is given to the use of biodegradable ingredients