This category includes products for the maintenance and cleaning of carpets, textiles, upholstery, floors and other surfaces without damaging them. The products should be chosen according to the materials or surface to be cleaned.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to advise you on the right product for you.
This Hagerty range consists of various products that allow you to take care of your home. You will find products for cleaning different types of floors, a carpet shampoo that is used with an induction-extraction machine, a stain remover spray, a cleaning foam, a dry powder and microfiber gloves.
Cleaning products for carpets, rugs and textiles:
- Carpet care: For deep cleaning and care, use 5* Shampoo Concentrate with an extraction hoover to remove dirt and mites from your carpet/carpet.
- Washable fabric cleaning: Use Foam Shampoo to clean your washable upholstery. It will dust, remove stains and deodorise your sofa, carpet or other textile furniture for a long time.
- Dry cleaning: to clean your delicate textiles (silk, wool, oriental carpets, mattresses, ...), we advise you to use the Dry Shampoo. The powder absorbs the dirt and removes stains without damaging the surface
- Stain remover express: the stain remover spray (S.O.S Spot Remover) allows you to quickly remove a stain made on a textile (sofa, clothes or others). As soon as you get the fabric dirty, spray the product on the stain and then machine wash the fabric if necessary.
Cleaning products for floors:
- Parquet: Use Wood Care to clean your wooden, laminated and varnished floors.
- Marble: Use Marble Care to clean and care for marble and waxed concrete floors.
- Stone: Use Natural Stone Care to clean your indoor or outdoor floors made of sandstone, terracotta, slate or zelliges.
Hagerty microfiber gloves allow daily maintenance of your surfaces, requiring only a few drops of water. They are reusable and machine washable.
- For windows and mirrors: for windows and mirrors, choose the Microfibre Glove for Glass.
- For steel and stainless steel: refer to the Microfibre Glove for Stainless Steel for the maintenance of steel, brushed steel, chrome, aluminium or stainless steel surfaces.
- For Tiles & Ceramics: Clean tiles and ceramics in your rooms quickly with the Microfibre Glove for Ceramics & Tiles.
The products are fast acting, effective and protect fabrics and surfaces. They offer instant effects, do not cause marks and your surfaces are clean and protected again.