Lotion to clean and to maintain induction and ceramic cooktops
Product Number : A116321
Cleans and takes care of induction and ceramic hobs. It allows to maintain, to remove grease stains and any residue without damaging the surface.
The lotion maintains in depth the surfaces.
Cooktop Care contains diatomaceous earth which does not damage delicate induction and ceramic surfaces and which removes well-incrusted dirt without scratching.
The lotion acts rapidly, is efficient and protects surfaces.
Cooktop Care contains an invisible agent which prevents impurities from sticking again to the surface. The lotion has almost instant effects and does not cause any scratches or marks on induction and ceramic cooktops.
How to use the product ?
- Apply Hagerty Cooktop Care on the surface with a soft cloth and let dry.
- Rub softly the surface with a cleaned and soft cloth to remove the excess of product.
Did you know?
Ceramic cooktops have a hob and a particular heating system below the hob. There are three different ways to heat the meals with a ceramic cooktop:
- Radiant which gives heat by radiation.
- Halogen with a halogen lightbulb which supplies the heat.
- Induction in which the heat is passed on by electromagnetism. Thus, this requires particular pans which have a very conductive bottom for magnetism.
Reviews (login required to comment)
No customer comments for the moment.